There are several opportunities where you can connect and begin serving at Mt. Calvary. Our hope is that you will build relationships with other volunteers, make an impact in our church, community and the world with the hope of the Gospel.
We are looking for volunteers to serve on the following teams.
If you would like to find out more about this ministry and volunteer, then click here as Kayla Ball the Early Childhood Coordinator will be in contact with you soon.
Being on the Parking Team you get unlimited high fives, exercise before services, a stylish neon vest and not to mention unlimited coffee while making a great first impression for our guests. If you want to know more about this volunteer position, then go here
If interested, then email Pastor Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Parking Team” in the subject line.
Still not sure what to do? We can help you with that! Click this form as this will give us a chance to get to know you better and help us guide you into the direction to begin serving. Will be getting in touch with you soon.
If you participate with our online service and don’t live near our physical campus, there are still several opportunities you can serve your local community. Consider some of the following options:
Where you Live
- Assemble goody bags and deliver to your local police or fire station.
- Leave snacks & water bottles with an encouraging sign by your door for delivery workers.
- Deliver small gifts and care packages to patients and families in the children’s wing or NICU.
- Serve free coffee, energy drinks, and snacks to staff and those waiting in the Emergency Room
- Deliver fresh flowers to residents.
- Visit and read with residents.
- Distribute snacks to staff & residents (check with staff on food restrictions)
- Landscape a flower garden & sitting area for residents.
- Cater a lunch for staff.
- Develop relationship with principal & counselor(s)
- Provide snacks for teachers.
- Write letters of encouragement to faculty
Host a Neighborhood Get Together
Get to know and serve your neighbors by hosting a Neighborhood Get Together. For more info on this and how to do it then click here