We’re so glad you’re checking out our website. When you’re here you’re home.
We are a multi-generational Church who welcomes others to join in God’s work in the Charleston, West Virginia area, our state, and in the world. We want to lead people in an encounter with Jesus Christ and to teach them how to live their lives for Him. Wherever you are in your journey of life, there is something at Mt. Calvary for you and your family. If you’re looking to check us out, here are some things you may want to know before you plan your visit with us.
What to expect in a weekend service
You will be welcomed into a friendly environment where people will be excited to see you.
Come as you are
Services last an hour
- Bible teaching that is engaging, explained, and exercised for daily living
- Contemporary worship music for the 9:00 AM service
- Opportunity to grab a cup of coffee and donuts in the Family Life Center at 10:00 AM
- Traditional worship music for the 11:00 AM service
- Fun and Creative teaching for kids
- 9:00 AM – Contemporary Worship
- 11:00 AM – Traditional Worship
- 6:00 PM – Evening Service
Wednesday 6:15 PM (children and teens) 6:30 PM (adults)
- Bible study for adults
- Jumpstreet & Maximum Impact for children
- Ignite & Illuminate for teens
- Kidstuf – First Wednesday of selected months (see Family Events Calendar for dates)
For more contact Adam