Guys, Fall is here which means get outside to enjoy the campfire, chow (cookout food), conversations, & contests (games) for this relaxed and fun experience.
Rather you want to stay all night camping or come up the following day, we have something for all. So, bring your elementary child or older, a friend, co-worker or relative with you because this will be an experience that you won’t want to miss or forget.
Friday Night October 21
- Time: Any time after 4PM but the park closes at 10PM
- Dinner provided @ 6PM
- Cards, Conversations and Campfire (S’mores included)
- If you plan on camping out, bring your own camping equipment (including your own tent)
- Camp sites: 44, 45, 46
- Once you enter the park follow the main road all the way until the end of the park. Then on your right you will see a sign for the campground.
- Click here for Map (Map #5)
Saturday October 22
- Activities begin @ 10:30AM @ Dunlap Hollow Road Field
- Once you enter the park, stay on the main road until you see a sign that read “Dunlap Hollow Road” on your right. Take that road, cross 3 creeks and you will end up at the field site.
- Click here for Map (Map #3)
- Conversations and Campfire
- Lunch provided
- Games (prizes)
- Testimony (Pastor Adam)
For more info and to register click here
Once registered, our GNO Coordinator Ryan Ball will follow up with you via email